- How is your walk with God?
- Is it a struggle?
- How do you know where you are in terms of spiritual maturity?
- Teaching others than just being taught
- Developing depth of understanding rather than struggling with the basics
- Self-evaluation rather than self-criticism
- Seeking unity rather than promoting disunity
- Desiring spiritual challenges rather than disunity
- Desiring spiritual challenges rather than desiring entertainment
- Careful study and observation rather than opinions and self hearted efforts
- Active faith rather than cautious apathy and doubt
- Confidence rather than fear
- Feelings and experiences evaluated in the light of God’s Word rather than experiences evaluated according to feelings.
Points to Ponder:
- Ask God daily for what you need to do for a closer walk
- Walking with the Holy Spirit eliminates all struggles
- The Holy Spirit reveals to us the areas where we need to improve
©Insight for the Day 2017