- Have you ever doubted God?
- Has your belief system ever been challenged?
- Have you ever lost total faith in God?
- Saddam Hussein has declared his ultimate love for Jesus Christ by giving his life in a crusade hosted by Osama Bin Laden;
- Tears of Joy as thousands of youths hand over their knives and guns after the demonstration of God’s power on the Grahame Park Estate in Colindale;
- Amazing scenes at the Nigeria 2007 elections as the losing parties all lift up hands in unity praying for the new leader;
- All Jews unite as they all accept that Jesus Christ was truly the Messiah who was sent to facilitate their salvation.
You think that you heard it all until you get home and your bride-to-be pays you a visit and informs you that she is pregnant. As the Senior Pastor of a thriving church this is surely a wind-up considering she still stays with her parents! Be honest everyone, do you believe that all this can happen? The good news is that this can happen as confirmed by the events described in Luke 1 v 34 – 37:
How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?” The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[c] the Son of God. Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month. For nothing is impossible with God.”
God is the Ultimate – if he says it will come to pass, you can take it to the Bank!
Points to Ponder:
- God does not do impossible
- His mandate is for us just to believe
- God cannot lie; if he says he will there prepare yourself.
©Insight for the Day 2017