- Have you ever been under severe pressure?
- What was your initial response?
- Who did your turn to for assistance?
A man must set his life upon a solid and firm be to withstand external pressure from society. Psalm 15 gives us some pointers on how to achieve a solid foundation in Christ.
- Blameless walk
- Righteous living
- Speaks truth from the heart
- No slander on the tongue
- Does neighbour no wrong
- Casts no slur on fellow-man
- Despises a vile man
- Honours those who fear the Lord
- Keeps his oath even when it hurts
- Lends his money without usury
- Does not accept bribe against the innocent
The final words of this scripture guarantee that:
He who does these things will never be shaken.
Points to Ponder:
- The Lord is a strong tower
- The righteous run into him and are saved
- In his presence is peace and stability
©Insight for the Day 2017